T Town South is located next to the Chung Fu Stop Station. It has an excellent location and convenient transportation. In addition to the large number of customers in the neighborhood, it also attracts tourists from Hong Kong Wetland Park (a treasure of the Hong Kong Nature Reserve). The grand atrium with gorgeous skylights and the brand-new escalator make it easier for customers to go up and down the floors. There are many shops and restaurants in the square, and it is easy to reach the fresh food market. There are many specialty shops and high-quality restaurants. There are 1,177 parking spaces, eliminating the hassle of parking for customers.
There are a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, nursery rooms, special parking spaces for the disabled and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
T Town has two wings on the north and south. It is recommended that wheelchair users can finish one side and walk along the pedestrian bridge on the first floor of the mall to the other side, which is very convenient
- There are multiple entrances and exits in the south wing of T Town South. The main entrance is on Tin Wah Road. The entrance of the gate is flat and wide with a push door. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility may require assistance from staff.
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the mall
- The mall has a nursery room located at 1/F
- There are 6 special parking spaces for the disabled in the parking lot