Kowloon City Plaza (KCP) has more than 70 retail shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities, including popular retail brands such as AEON Department Store, Broadway and McDonald's. It has become a popular place to enjoy life and gather with friends.
There are many barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, and accessible toilets. The passages in the mall are mainly flat roads, which are wide and suitable for wheelchair users.
Kowloon City Plaza is far away from the MTR station. It is more convenient for wheelchair users to use public buses.
- There are steps at the main entrance of Kowloon City Plaza. Wheelchair users are advised to go to the mall from the entrance on the side of the parking lot, and then use the elevator to reach each floor directly
- Another entrance of the mall is connected to Carpenter Road Park
- Most areas in the Kowloon City Plaza Shopping Centre are wide open, which is generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped persons to enter and exit
- The main passage is a flat road, and there are elevators to reach all floors
- However, some facilities, such as parking lots, etc., require manual opening of the glass doors to access
- There are accessible toilets in the Kowloon City Plaza shopping mall on the B1 and 4 floors. You can find the relevant location according to the signs
- Parking lot is located on the 5th floor
- There are 2 parking spaces for the disabled in the car park
- There are elevators in the parking lot to reach all floors, and you need to open the glass door to enter the mall