The Shitang Tsui Municipal Building is a community complex. The municipal facilities include a market and a cooked food center, as well as a library, student study room, and gymnasium under the jurisdiction of the Leisure and Cultural Services Department.
There are a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, passages, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The facilities of the Shitang Tsui Municipal Building include the market; cooked food center, library, student study room, gymnasium, etc., barrier-free facilities are sufficient, wheelchair users can go alone.
Address : 470 Queen's Road West, Shek Tong Tsui, Western District, Hong Kong Island
- The main entrance of the Shitang Tsui Municipal Services Building is located at 470 Queen's Road West. The entrance and exit of the main entrance is flat and wide. There are hand-push doors for wheelchair users or staff assistance.
- Most areas of the Municipal Building have wide access roads, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the municipal building, distributed throughout the building