Mong Kok Computer Center (Mong Kok for short) is located at No. 8 Nelson Street, Mong Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong. It is a well-known computer product sales center in Hong Kong. The Mong Kok Computer Center is a 3-storey themed computer mall with an area of approximately 25,000 square feet. It is the first computer thematic mall in Mong Kok. It is similar to the Gordon Computer Center and the Golden Computer Mall. It mainly sells computer hardware and peripheral accessories such as CD- R, DVD-R, mouse, keyboard, laptops, computer books, software, and mobile walkman and accessories are also sold. There are all kinds of goods.
There are only a few barrier-free facilities, including lifts, accessible toilets, etc. The passages in the mall are narrow and there are a lot of people. People with wheelchairs/handicapped need to pay attention to it.
The computer center in Mong Kok is small, and people with wheelchairs/handicapped people need special attention.
- The main entrance and exit of the Mong Kok Computer Center is located on Nelson Street. The entrance is still wide and flat, suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- There is a lift near the entrance to other floors
- Most places have narrow passageways and a large number of people in shopping malls. People with wheelchairs/handicapped people need to pay attention to it
- There is a lift on and off, located near the entrance on the ground
- There are accessible toilets in the Mong Kok Computer Centre shopping mall