Da Wo Hau Shopping Centre is a mall under Link, with a three-storey building including a market, providing daily shopping and leisure facilities for residents of Da Wo Kau Village and nearby areas.
Tai Wo Hau Shopping Centre / Fresh Market-Tsuen Wan has basic barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts and accessible toilets. The design takes into account the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Tai Wo Hau Shopping Centre / Fresh Market-Tsuen Wan is a shopping mall in a housing estate. There are only markets and a small number of shops selling daily necessities. The space is spacious and wheelchair users can go alone.
Address : 15 Tai Wo Hau Road
Enquiries : 2429-3244
- The main entrance of Tai Wo Hau Shopping Centre is located on Tai Wo Hau Road. The main entrance has steps. Wheelchair users need to enter from the parking lot next to the building street
- Most areas of shopping malls / Fresh Market are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are 2 lifts on and off,
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has 2 accessible toilets, located on 2/F and 3/F of the mall