Hong Kong West Kowloon Station (West Kowloon Station) is a railway station located in the Yau Tsim Mong District of West Kowloon, Hong Kong. It is the southern end of the Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Express Railway. With a total floor area of 430,000 square meters, it is the world's largest underground station. The station implements two inspections at one place, and two ports have their own law enforcement. Adjacent to the West Kowloon Cultural District, with its unique architectural style and beautiful surrounding environment, it will definitely become a new hot spot for taking pictures!
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, passages, nursery rooms, accessible toilets and parking spaces for the disabled, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility, most of which are uneven There is a ramp, and the ramp is relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Hong Kong West Kowloon Station is located in West Kowloon. The nearby West Kowloon Station Bus Terminal and the Kowloon Station Public Transport Interchange also have bus and minibus routes to different areas. It is recommended that wheelchair passengers use the MTR to go there.
- Hong Kong West Kowloon StationThere are multiple main entrances and exits for different citizens to come from different directions. The main entrance is on Austin Road. The entrance is flat and wide with automatic doors, which is very suitable for wheelchair users.
- West Kowloon StationMost of the local passages are designed to be broad and suitable for wheelchair users.
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located around the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- West Kowloon Station has 2 accessible toilets located on the B1 and B2 floors of the station
West Kowloon Station has 2 nurseries located on the B1 and B2 floors of the station
- There is a parking space for the disabled in the parking lot of West Kowloon Station
Visually impaired facilities
- Hong Kong West Kowloon Station is equipped with guide paths and touch-read floor plans to facilitate the visually impaired