Holiday Inn Express is a three-star hotel in Hong Kong. Causeway Bay on Hong Kong Island is a hot spot in Hong Kong’s fashion trend. There are many famous stores in large shopping malls, and the trendy and high-end products are dazzling. The hotel is close to Times Square, which leads the trend of the city. The best choice to post the pulse of the city. Take the Airport Express from Hong Kong International Airport and it only takes 40 minutes to arrive.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Holiday Inn Express is located in the heart of Causeway Bay. Apart from the narrow road and more crowds outside the entrance, it is very convenient to enter and exit. Whether visiting friends or eating, wheelchair users can go alone.
- The main entrance of Holiday Inn Express is located at No. 33 Sharp Street East, Luwan. The gate entrance is flat and wide, which is very suitable for people with wheelchairs/disability
- Most parts of the hotel are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the entrance of the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The hotel has multiple accessible toilets, distributed throughout the hotel