Location: Lingnan University | Accessibility category: University | Accessibility information: Lingnan University has barrier-free facilities
Lingnan University is located in Hudi, Tuen Mun, Hong Kong. It is the only public liberal arts university in Hong Kong, with the goal of inheriting the liberal arts education tradition and developing high-quality teaching. The university formally joined the World Liberal Arts Institute Alliance in 2012, and in 2014 became the first and only university in Hong Kong to provide 100% of undergraduates with four-year full boarding, and more than 80% of undergraduates can go to about 40 universities. More than 180 overseas partner universities in the country are exchange students. Lingnan University also adopts small class teaching and two-way interactive teaching mode, with a teacher-student ratio of 1:10, and is committed to practicing the philosophy of liberal arts education.
Lingnan also joined forces with ten world-class universities, including University College London, Australian National University, and Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 2016, to create the world’s l
Lingnan University has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, wheelchair lifts, and accessible toilets. The design takes full account of the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Address : No. 8, Lingnan Section, Castle Peak Road, Tuen Mun
Enquiries : 2616-8888
Website : Related attractions URL
- The main entrance of Lingnan University is located at No. 8 Lingnan Section of Qingshan Road. The gate entrance is flat and wide, which is very suitable for wheelchair/handicapped people.
- Most places in the university are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts in each building
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps or wheelchair lifts. The ramps are relatively flat so that wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the university, distributed throughout the campus