The Kwai Chung Shopping Centre is a three-storey building. The ground floor is used as a market. The first and second floors are shopping malls. Shopping malls mainly cater to the various needs of residents, so there are markets, supermarkets, bakery shops, clinics, laundry shops and other shops, as well as many different types of restaurants.
Kwai Chung Shopping Centre has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven areas are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are more Flat, wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Kwai Chung Shopping Centre has wide access and adequate barrier-free facilities for wheelchair users to go alone.
- The main entrance of Kwai Chung Shopping Centre is at Sheung Kok Street, Sheung Kwai Chung Village. There are steps at the entrance of the mall. Wheelchair users need to follow the signs to another lift entrance to enter.
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are 2 lifts on and off to each floor
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has 2 accessible toilets, located in the mall LP1/F and LP2/F