The Chun Yip Street Playground, named "InPARK" (Industrial Park), was built in 1973 and has a total area of approximately 8,480 square meters. It mainly serves the workers in the Kwun Tong Industrial Zone at that time. With the transformation of the area into a business district, Chun Yip Street Playground has undergone improvement works to meet the needs of the community.
The first phase of the improvement works for Chun Yip Street Playground was completed in September 2014. The project transforms part of the Chun Yip Street Playground from a closed open space into a green open-air exhibition garden, showing how to integrate industrial cultural elements with urban design to improve public space, to accommodate exhibits with the theme of "creative spirit", and In this small public space, creative re-use and design are displayed. The second phase of the improvement project will transform the remaining part of the Chun Yip Street Playground into<
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, nursery rooms and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are more Flat, wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Tsun Yip Street Playground, named "InPARK" (Industrial Park), is spacious and has adequate barrier-free facilities, making it suitable for wheelchair users.
- Tsun Yip Street Playground has multiple entrances and exits. The main entrance is on Tsun Yip Street. The entrance is flat and wide, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped people.
- Most parts of the amusement park are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The playground has an accessible toilet
- The playground has a nursery room
Visually impaired facilities
- The playground has a tactile floor plan