Cheung Sha Wan Plaza is located in the core area of the West Kowloon Commercial Center, connected to the MTR Lai Chi Kok Station and the bus terminal. The third floor is the largest and most competitive fashion wholesale center in Southeast Asia.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, elevators, accessible toilets and nurseries, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Cheung Sha Wan Plaza is adjacent to the MTR, so wheelchair users can go there alone.
- Cheung Sha Wan Plaza has multiple exits. The main entrance is at No. 833 Cheung Sha Wan Road. There are steps and escalators at the gate entrance. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility should take the elevator from the side (833 TOWER 1) to the mall. The entrance is flat. Wide, with automatic doors, very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- Most areas of Cheung Sha Wan Plaza are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby to connect to the parking lot
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are two accessible toilets in the mall, one in each of the male and female toilets in the lift lobby near Yinghui Restaurant on the 1st and 2nd floors of the mall
- There are two nursery rooms in the shopping mall, located on the first and second floors of the shopping mall near the female toilets in the lift lobby of Yinghui Restaurant