Harbour City provides customers with one-stop shopping and leisure services, with more than 450 stores of various types, including more than 50 restaurants and two cinemas. There are three star hotels, serviced residences, high-end private clubs, ten office buildings and a cruise terminal outside the mall. Harbour City sits on the best location to enjoy the world-famous night view of Victoria Harbour, and the Star Ferry, which represents Hong Kong, is within easy reach, allowing passengers to linger day and night, and also enabling Harbour City to maintain its leading position in the industry.
Ocean Terminal has multiple barrier-free facilities including ramp entrances and exits, lifts, wheelchair lifts, special parking spaces for the disabled, aisle design and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Ocean Terminal is close to the Star Ferry Terminal. It is a wide area with various shops and restaurants, and wheelchair users can go alone.
- There are many different entrances, barrier-free facilities and ramps are provided near the entrance of the waterfront to allow wheelchairs/handicapped persons to enter;
- But most entrances do not have automatic doors, which is more inconvenient for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- The passages in all places are designed to be wide, and are generally suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- There are multiple lifts on and off, and some stairs are equipped with wheelchair lifts
- Ocean Terminal has multiple accessible toilets on each floor
- The parking lot has special parking spaces for the disabled