Location: Tower 535 | Accessibility category: Industrial and Commercial Building | Accessibility Information: Tower 535
TOWER 535 is a building composed of Grade A office buildings and retail. It is located at 535 Jaffe Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong. The building has a total of 25 floors. The original site was formerly the Presidential Mall and the Central Building. Upstairs there are gymnasiums, clubs and A Seaview Hotel, etc.
Tower 535 has not many barrier-free facilities only accessible toilets. Wheelchair users also need to allow cargo lifts to reach each floor from the ground. The design does not fully consider the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. A small number of uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
TOWER 535 has insufficient barrier-free facilities. It is recommended that wheelchair users do not go alone.
Address : 535 Jaffe Rd, Causeway Bay
Enquiries : 2589-3600
Website : Related attractions URL
- The main entrance of Tower 535 is at No. 535 Jaffe Road. There is a handrail at the front entrance of the main entrance. People in wheelchairs must transfer to Cannon Street and take the lift to enter.
- Most of the passages in Tower 535 are still designed to be wide, and they are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located in the lobby on the 2nd floor
- A small number of uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Tower 535 has an accessible toilet located on the 2nd floor of the building