The Cuiping River Garden is a large public recreational area that provides diversified facilities, including a covered multi-purpose plaza, fitness corner for the elderly, characteristic grass slopes, observation decks, rain shelters, small water features and landscaped areas, and other ancillary facilities . There are stepped seats next to the multi-purpose plaza for the public to relax or enjoy the activities held in the venue.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, accessible toilets, nursery rooms, tactile guide paths and tactile floor plans, etc., designed to take into account the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility, most of the uneven places are equipped with slopes The ramp is relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Tsui Ping River Garden is close to the Kwun Tong MTR Station, with convenient transportation and diversified facilities, making it suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped people.
- Cuiping River Garden has multiple entrances and exits, one of which is located on Jingye Street. The entrance is flat and wide, which is suitable for people with wheelchairs/handicapped.
- Most parts of the Cuiping River Garden are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- All uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, and wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There is an accessible toilet in the garden, near the entrance of Shing Yip Street
- There is a nursery room in the garden
Visually impaired facilities
- Cuiping River Garden has a tactile guide path and a tactile floor plan for the convenience of the visually impaired