The iSQUARE International Plaza brings together various types of shops and restaurants. There are many Japanese and Western-style casual restaurants, elegant and stylish restaurants, allowing you to enjoy Chinese cuisine-based cuisine from all over the world, and you can also enjoy the view of Victoria Harbour. At the same time, there are many well-known international brands to meet all types of shopping needs. In addition, it is the largest and the first IMAX theater in Hong Kong that meets international standards and a super large movie screen, which will definitely give you the most shocking visual enjoyment.
The iSQUARE International Plaza has a number of barrier-free facilities, including ramps for entrances and exits, lifts, aisle design, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
ISQUARE-International Plaza is located in the prime area of Tsim Sha Tsui, with convenient transportation and wheelchair users can go alone.
- ISQUARE-There are several main entrances to the International Plaza. There is an escalator and elevator connection near the entrance of the MTR station, which is very suitable for people with wheelchairs/handicapped.
- All entrances are equipped with automatic doors, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- ISQUARE-Most of the passages in the International Plaza are designed to be wheelchair accessible
- There are multiple lifts on and off
- All uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- ISQUARE-International Plaza has multiple accessible toilets located on the mall floor