With a total area of 280,000 square feet, the Sun Yuen Long Centre is lined with shops and is connected to the MTR Yuen Long Station and the Yuen Long Light Rail Terminus. It is the largest one-stop shopping mall in the district, with the advantage of being a transportation hub in the area.
The Sun Yuen Long Centre has a number of barrier-free facilities, including ramps for entrances and exits, lifts, accessible toilets, wheelchair assist machines and parking spaces for the disabled, etc. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are more Flat, wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
YOHO MALL II is close to the MTR station, with convenient transportation and wheelchair users can go alone.
- The Sun Yuen Long Centre has multiple main entrances. Near Exit F of West Rail Station, you can directly lead to the shopping mall. All of them are flat roads, which are very suitable for people with wheelchairs/handicapped.
- Most places are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped persons to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts to different floors, located next to the lobby
- There are only a small number of uneven places, most of which are equipped with ramps and auxiliary machines to go up and down. The ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily go up and down.
- Sun Yuen Long Centre has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout
- Special parking spaces for disabled persons in the car park of Sun Yuen Long Centre