Grand Millennium Plaza
Location: Grand Millennium Plaza | Accessibility category: Shopping malls | Accessibility information: New Era Plaza has basic barrier-free facilities
Grand Millennium Plaza is located at 181 and 183 Queen's Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong. It covers an area of 7,530 square meters. It was rebuilt in 1988. The old buildings were completely demolished from 1992 to 1993. On November 6, 1997, the then Chief Secretary for Administration, Chen Fang An Sheng presided over the opening.
Equipped with basic barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, and accessible toilets. Designed to take into account the needs of wheelchairs/disabled persons. Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, wheelchairs People can easily go up and down.
There are only a few restaurants in the Grand Millennium Plaza. In addition, people with wheelchairs should pay attention to use the cargo lift to get on and off the 1-2/F mall.
Address : 181-183 Queen's Road Central, Sheung Wan
- The main entrance of Grand Millennium Plaza is near Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan. There are steps at the main entrance, ramps and automatic doors next to it, which are very accessible to people with wheelchairs/handicapped.
- Most areas of the shopping malls are designed to be broadly designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- Wheelchair users need to use the freight elevator to get on and off the mall 1/F-2/F, which is located in the corridor and the passage is relatively narrow. Is it possible for wheelchairs to pass
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has an accessible toilet located at the back entrance of 1/F Fuying Restaurant