Notre Dame Hospital is a public hospital located in Wong Tai Sin District, Hong Kong. It is located on Sha Tin Pass Road, Wong Tai Sin, Wong Tai Sin District, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Notre Dame Hospital has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Notre Dame Hospital is located in the mid-levels along the slopes. It is recommended that people in wheelchairs should go there by car.
- The main entrance of Notre Dame Hospital is located at No. 118 Shatin Pass Road. The entrance is flat and wide with automatic doors, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most parts of the hospital have wide access roads, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on each floor
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The hospital has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the hospital
- There are special parking spaces for the disabled in the hospital parking lot