Lai Wan Market
Location: Lai Wan Market | Accessibility Classification: Market | Accessibility Information: Lai Wan Market has basic barrier-free facilities
Lai Wan Market is located on Liwan Road, Mei Foo, Kowloon. Under the Mei Foo flyover, the stalls are divided into several small buildings with a total of 42 stalls. Compared with Mei Foo Market, Liwan Market has a larger market area, so it complements the livelihood needs of nearby residents.
Equipped with basic barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits and an accessible toilet. Designed to fully consider the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. A small number of uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are narrower and wheelchair users Be especially careful.
The market is relatively narrow, so wheelchair users try to avoid entering during morning peak hours and dusk hours.
上午6時正 至 晚上8時正
Address : 8 Lai Wan Rd, Mei Foo Sun Chuen
Enquiries : 2371-0937
Website : Related attractions URL
- Accessibility Report :
- People of Fortitude - International Mutual-Aid Association for the Disabled Limited
- Related Introduction :
- Goods Martket
- Liwan Market has multiple entrances and exits. One of the main entrances and exits is located on Liwan Road. The entrance is flat and wide, which is very suitable for people with wheelchairs/handicapped.
- Most places in the market have narrow passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There is an accessible toilet in the market, next to the entrance of Liwan Road