From the King's Park Upper Service Reservoir Playground to the top of the hill is the Chung Yee Street Garden. The small facilities in the park include a fitness area for the elderly, a chess corner, a foot fitness trail and a multi-purpose return venue.
The park has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, nursery rooms, and accessible toilets. The design takes full account of the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most uneven places are equipped with ramps. The ramp is relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Chung Yee Street Garden is set on the hill, and wheelchair users must take a lift to access it.
Address : Chung Yee Street Garden, Kowloon City
- The main entrance of the Chung yee Street Garden is located on Chung Yee Street. The gate entrance is flat and wide, which is very suitable for people with wheelchairs/handicapped.
- Most parts of the park are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There is a lift on boarding and alighting, located on Chung Yee Street
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
There is an accessible toilet in the park.
- There is a nursery room in the park