The North District Park is located between Fanling and Sheung Shui, starting from So Guan Po Village in the north, extending south along the railway and Tin Ping Village to Fanling Wai, with a total area of 8.605 hectares. The park was opened in 1990. The entire park consists of two main parts: Phase I (static facilities) and Phase II (dynamic facilities).
The North District Park has a number of barrier-free facilities, including ramps for entrances and exits, passages, and accessible toilets. The passages in all places in the park are broadly designed, and are generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped persons to enter and exit. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The North District Park is located between Fanling and Sheung Shui. The park is divided into two main areas, which are both dynamic and static, and wheelchair users can go alone.
- There are two main entrances in the North District Park, and each entrance and exit is wide, suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped people.
- The design of all local passages in the North District Park is wide, and it is generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped persons to enter and exit
- In addition to stairs, there are ramps in all places
- The ramp is relatively flat, allowing wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility to get on and off easily
- Equipped with accessible toilets in the first and second phases of the North District Park