Olympia Plaza is a 25-storey Grade A office building with businesses including restaurants, household goods, fashion and a three-storey fitness center, located in the heart of North Point.
Equipped with basic barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages and elevators, etc., designed to take into account the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Olympia Plaza is an office building, and only a few floors below are set up as shopping malls. The space is still large and barrier-free facilities are not enough.
Address : 255 King's Road, North Point
- The main entrance of Olympia Plaza is located at No. 255 King's Road, with stone steps at the entrance of the gate and a ramp at the side entrance, which is very suitable for people with wheelchairs/handicapped.
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Olympia Plaza does not have accessible toilets