Fortune Kingswood, located in the centre of Tin Shui Wai, is a large shopping mall in Tin Shui Wai, with more than 200 shops and restaurants, offering a variety of consumer themes, including fashion trends, source of beauty, trendy food world, tasteful home furnishing, leisure and leisure Entertainment and value-added world, providing a diversified and comprehensive consumer experience. There is a light rail station nearby that connects to the West Rail Line, and the transportation is convenient. It also connects buses and minibuses in various districts. It is the main interchange center in the district.
Fortune Kingswood has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, and accessible toilets. The design takes full account of the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Fortune Kingswood Phase I has a light rail station that connects to the West Rail Line. The transportation is convenient and the facilities are perfect for wheelchair users and families.
- Fortune Kingswood Phase I has multiple entrances and exits, one of which is suitable for wheelchair users. The entrance is equipped with ramps and hand-slid doors. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility may require assistance from staff
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, distributed throughout the mall
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the mall