Fortune City One Plus
Venue: Fortune City One Plus | Accessibility category: Shopping malls | Accessibility information: Fortune City One Plus has a number of barrier
Fortune City One Plus is a 4-storey multi-storey car park with a shopping mall on the ground. There are daily household goods, super plazas, banks, real estate agents, electrical appliances and other shops in the venue, and restaurants and restaurants can have a close view of the street view of the housing estate in City One.
There are many barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, passages and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Fortune One City One Hotel is close to the MTR station, so the transportation is convenient and wheelchair users can go there alone.
Address : 2 Ngan Shing St, Sha Tin District, Hong Kong, GPS: 22.387434,114.20196
Enquiries : 2647-8999
Website : Related attractions URL
- Fortune One City Plaza has multiple entrances and exits. The main entrance is on Yincheng Street, Sha Tin. The entrance of the gate is equipped with stone steps and ramps. The ramps are flat and wide and have hand-push doors. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility may require assistance from staff
- Most of the passages in City One‧Le Club are well designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the mall to connect to the parking lot
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Fortune One City‧Le Club has an accessible toilet located next to the entrance