The San Hui Market, located on Kai Man Path (next to Yan Oi Tong), Tuen Mun, is famous for its low prices and good quality. Seafood. The seafood stall is the most attractive element. This is because there are not only a large number of seafood stalls, but also many stalls selling local fresh seafood, such as seafood from Lau Fau Shan.
Equipped with basic barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages and unobstructed toilets, etc., designed to take into account the needs of wheelchairs/disabled persons. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can Easy up and down.
The area in the San Hui Market is relatively narrow. It is recommended that wheelchair users avoid entering the market during peak hours as much as possible.
- There are multiple entrances and exits in the San Hui Market. There are steps at the entrance of Ho Pong Street and a ramp next to it to facilitate the entry and exit of wheelchairs/handicapped persons.
- Most places in the market have narrow passageways and are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There is an accessible toilet in the market
Visually impaired facilities
- There are tactile floor plans and guide paths in the market