Morse Park is the largest park in Kowloon. It is divided into four areas and identified by numbers:
No. 1 Park: Located between Kai Tak Nullah and Da Tung Street, adjacent to Tung Tau Village and Tai Shing Street Market; it is the smallest area among the four districts, with Tai Chi Garden inside.
Park No. 2: Located between Datong Street and Tung Tau Village Road, adjacent to Tung Tau Village and Wong Tai Sin Lower Village; formerly known as Shek Kwu Lung Village, there is a famous palm garden; the original nursery has been converted into Wong Tai Sin Cultural Park. There is a century-old well inside, which was opened in October 2008. To
Park No. 3: Located on the east side of Fung Wu Street between Tung Tau Village Road and Lung Cheung Road, it is the largest area among the four districts, and it is also a part of the park that residents are familiar with. There are swimming pools, indoor gymnasiums, several football fields (hard ground, grass and art
Morse Park (Park No. 4) has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, and accessible toilets. It is designed to take into account the needs of wheelchairs and the disabled. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps. The ramp is relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Morse Park (Park No. 4) is located on the west side of Fung Mo Street between Tung Tau Tsuen Road and Heng Lam Street. As the park is located on a hillside, wheelchair users have to go up a ramp to reach the park. It is recommended that you can visit your family Accompanied to go.
- Morse Park (Park No. 4) has multiple entrances and exits, suitable for wheelchair access. The entrance is near Xinglin Street. As the park is located on a hillside, wheelchair users have to go up a ramp to reach the park
- Most of the passages in Park No. 4 are broadly designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There is an accessible toilet in the park, located near the tennis practice range
- There is a baby nursery in the park located in the women’s restroom