Shun Tak Centre is located at 200 Connaught Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong. The East Wing was completed in 1985 and the West Wing was completed in 1986. There are two office buildings, a shopping mall on the ground floor, a parking lot and adjacent to the Hong Kong and Macau Ferry Terminal and the Hong Kong Government Customs. The two office buildings are 41 floors high and are designed in a twin-tower design. The shopping mall has 3 floors. The taxi stand and public parking lot are on the ground floor below. There are Fu Lin Seafood Restaurant and Macau Jockey Club Club, Maxim's Fast Food, McDonald's and Fashion Store in between.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, passages, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat. Wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The lift exit of MTR Sheung Wan Station is not close to Shun Tak Centre. There are many bus routes nearby that pass through the Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal. It is more convenient for wheelchair users to take a bus.
- The main entrance of Shun Tak Centre is located in the middle of Connaught Road, and the underground entrance has a ramp beside the stairs, which is very suitable for wheelchair/handicapped people
- Most areas of the mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on each floor, located next to the lobby to connect to the parking lot
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There is an accessible toilet in the mall, located near the Hong Kong and Macau ferry ticket office on the 3rd floor of the mall