The Wong Tai Sin Centre is divided into two main parts: South Hall (formerly Wong Tai Sin Centre) and North Hall (formerly Lung Cheung Plaza/Lung Cheung Centre), which are connected by an air-conditioned footbridge across Lung Cheung Road and MTR Wong Tai Sin Station, and North Hall Shopping Centre. Three floors high, with a market, basketball court, volleyball court, tennis court, multi-storey parking lot and loading and unloading areas.
The North Wing Tai Sin Centre has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, lifts, and accessible toilets. The design takes full account of the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The North Wong Tai Sin Centre is close to the MTR station, so the transportation is convenient and wheelchair users can go there alone.
- There are multiple entrances and exits in the North Hall of Wong Tai Sin Center. The main entrance is located at No. 136 Lung Cheung Road, Chuk Yuen. The entrance and exit are equipped with steps and ramps, which are very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Wong Tai Sin Center North Hall has wide access in most areas and is generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on and off
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Wong Tai Sin Center North Hall has multiple accessible toilets located in shopping malls