Located in the urban area of Kwai Chung, Nob Hill is the Infield Terrace development project that provides 696 residential units. It also caters for the daily needs of residents of nearby private and public housing estates, including Mei Foo Sun Chuen, Lai Yan Court, Wah Lai Village, Lai King Village, Sea Peak Gardens, Wah King Villas and Ching Lai Court, etc., a total of about 13,110 Residential units. It is located above the bus terminal and within walking distance of the Mei Foo MTR station.
There are only a few barrier-free facilities in the Nob Hill, and the internal passages of the mall are wide, suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped people. However, the elevator connecting 1/F and the ground from the shopping mall cannot go to the 2/F shopping mall. In addition, 1/F and 2/F are not equipped with accessible toilets. The disabled need to use the accessible toilets on Liwan Road.
The design of Nob Hill is quite special, so people in wheelchairs should be very careful when going there.
Address : 8 King Lai Path, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong
Enquiries : 2121-0611
- The inner entrance of the mall is located at King Lai Path, and the main road from Mei Foo MTR Station is Ping Road
- There is a descending plane on the ground floor of the mall to go to 1/F, but the elevator cannot go to the 2/F mall, which is very inconvenient for the wheelchair/disabled
- You need to open the door manually to enter the mall by elevator
- Most of the passages inside the shopping mall are designed with wide and wide, and mainly flat roads, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped people to enter and exit
- There is a lift to 1/F on the ground floor, but the lift does not go to 2/F. It is more inconvenient for wheelchair users to take the escalator to the 2/F shopping mall.
- There are no accessible toilets in the mall 1/F and 2/F
- Liwan Road (on the way from the subway to the shopping mall) is equipped with accessible toilets, which can be used by the disabled
- There is a parking lot under the mall