There are different types of shops and restaurants in Tsuen Cheong Centre Shopping Mall, which cater to different needs.
Equipped with basic barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages and ramps, etc. The design does not consider the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Although there is a lift in the mall, wheelchair users cannot use it because the lift does not stay on the first floor but goes straight to the second floor. If wheelchair users want to go to the first floor, they must use the lift of the Tsuen Fung Centre to go to the first floor before going there.
Address : 202-216 Sai Lau Kok Road, Tsuen Wan
- The Tsuen Cheong Centre has multiple entrances and exits. The main entrance is located at Sai Lau Kok Road. The entrance is equipped with ramps and push doors. Wheelchair users may require assistance from staff
- Most of the passages in the mall are designed to be wide, and are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit;
- There is a lift in the mall, but wheelchair users cannot use it because the lift does not stay on the first floor and go straight up to the second floor. If wheelchair users want to go up to the first floor or go down to the first floor, they must take the lift through the Tsuen Fung Centre
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, and wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are no accessible toilets in Tsuen Cheong Centre