Located in the prime area of Tsim Sha Tsui, Mira Place 2 has a total area of nearly 2,000,000 square feet, including shopping malls, Grade A offices and five-star hotels. The mall gathers more than 150 fashion brands and as many as 40 dining options, including Michelin stars and recommended delicacies, allowing you to experience shopping fun and taste multi-national cuisine in one stop!
The second phase of Mira Plaza 2 has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, baby care facilities and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven areas are equipped The ramp, which is relatively flat, makes it easy for wheelchair users to get on and off.
There are many fashion brands and 40 restaurants in Miramar Plaza. The transportation is convenient and wheelchair users can go alone.
- Miramar Plaza Phase II has multiple entrances and exits. The entrance is located on Kimberley Road. The entrance is flat and wide. There are hand sliding doors. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility may require assistance from staff.
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide aisles, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on each floor
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the mall
The second phase of Mira Place 2 has baby care facilities in L1&L2 accessible toilets