D‧PARK Discovery Park is located in the city centre of Tsuen Wan, surrounded by convenient transportation networks. It is the first landmark parent-child shopping mall in West New Territories. The three-storey "D‧PARK Discovery Park" covers an area of 630,000 square feet, with a total of approximately 140 stores and flagship stores, among which the high-rise floors are designed to provide shoppers with a comfortable shopping experience.
Discovery Park has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, accessible toilets, nursery rooms/breastfeeding rooms, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility are advised to walk past Discovery Park through the footbridge from Exit A of Tsuen Wan Station. There is no door at the entrance of the footbridge.
- Discovery Park has multiple entrances and exits. The main entrance is located at No. 398, Tsuen Wan Section of Castle Peak Road. There are hand-push glass doors at the entrance of the main entrance. Wheelchair users may require assistance from staff.
- Most areas of Discovery Park have wide access roads, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located in the center of the mall
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the mall, located on each floor of the mall
Nursing Room / Breastfeeding Room
- The mall has multiple nursery rooms/breastfeeding rooms located on each floor of the mall