Sai Kung Tang Shiu Kin Sports Ground is a large-scale sports ground in Sai Kung, covering an area of 24,000 square meters. The sports ground was once the main venue for schools in Tseung Kwan O (also in Sai Kung) to hold school ground sports games. However, after December 2009, when the newly built Tseung Kwan O Sports Ground completed the East Asian Games, most schools in Tseung Kwan O will be changed to Tseung Kwan O Sports grounds hold ground sports meets.
The Sai Kung Tang Shiu Kin Sports Ground has a number of barrier-free facilities, including ramps for entrances and exits, passages, elevators, accessible toilets and special parking spaces for the disabled. Most of the passages are designed to be wide and low, and most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat so that wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Sai Kung Tang Shiu Kin Sports Ground has complete barrier-free facilities and wheelchair users can go alone.
- There is a ramp at the main entrance of Tang Shiu Kin Sports Ground, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- Most areas of Tang Shiu Kin Sports Ground are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- There is a lift on and off, located near the lobby
- There are stairs in a few places, and ramps are set up and down
- The ramp is relatively flat, allowing wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility to get on and off easily
- The sports court has an accessible toilet next to the changing room
- Tang Shiu Kin Sports Ground has a parking lot and a parking space for the disabled