Kwai Chung Sports Ground
Venue: Kwai Chung Sports Ground | Accessibility Category: Large Sports Ground | Accessibility Information: Kwai Chung Sports Ground
Kwai Chung Sports Ground is a multi-purpose sports ground in Hong Kong. It is located at No. 93 Hing Shing Road, Kwai Fong, New Territories. It is opposite the Metropolitan Plaza. It has a floodlit real grass stadium, a 400-meter-long running track, and a covered stand. There are 2 hard-surface football fields, 4 basketball courts and 1 gate court outside the stadium. In this area, there are landscape areas and recreational facilities for nearby residents to enjoy.
Kwai Chung Sports Ground has a number of barrier-free facilities, including ramps for entrances and exits, passages, accessible toilets and special parking spaces for the disabled, etc. The passages in all areas are well designed. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Kwai Chung Sports Ground has complete sports facilities and wheelchair users can go alone.
6:15 am to 10:30 pm
Address : 93 Hing Shing Road, Kwai Chung , N.T.
Enquiries : 2429 8039
Website : Related attractions URL
- Related Introduction :
- Family Go
- Kwai Chung Sports Ground has multiple main entrances with ramps
- The doorway is wide and flat, suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- Most areas of the Kwai Chung Sports Ground are designed with wide passages, suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped people.
- The ramp is relatively flat, allowing wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility to get on and off easily
- There are accessible toilets in the Kwai Chung Sports Ground
- Kwai Chung Sports Ground has a dedicated parking space for the disabled