The ifc mall was completed in two phases, which opened in 1999 and early 2004 respectively. The four-storey shopping mall has a total area of 800,000 square feet. It is adjacent to the top office buildings of Phase I and Phase II of the International Finance Center, the world-class Four Seasons Hotel and Four Seasons Suites Hotel. Nearly 200 well-known stores are gathered in the venue, and the merchant portfolio is diversified, including a number of internationally renowned fashion apparel, trendy accessories, beauty and skin care, gifts, theaters and restaurants. Major merchants include citysuper, Lane Crawford, Palace ifc theater and Apple Store.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, nursery rooms and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively more. Flat, wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
It is recommended that wheelchair users can take the MTR Tung Chung Line directly to Hong Kong Station.
- The IFC shopping mall has multiple entrances and exits. One of the main entrances and exits is connected to Exit A of Hong Kong Station. There is a lift to go directly to the mall
- Most areas of the mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple elevators on each floor of the shopping mall to connect to the parking lot
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the mall
- The mall has multiple nursery rooms distributed throughout the mall
Visually impaired facilities
- The mall has a touch-reading floor plan and guide path