Wu Kwai Sha Youth Village (Wu Kwai Sha Youth Village) is located at No. 2 An Chun Street, Ma On Shan, Sha Tin District, New Territories, Hong Kong. It is under the jurisdiction of the Hong Kong Chinese YMCA. It is the camp with the largest number of residential places and the largest area in Hong Kong, covering an area of 11 hectares. It can accommodate 1092 (residential camping) and 600 (day camping) campers and is fully equipped. Including auditorium, 8 small auditoriums, 8 multi-purpose activity rooms, chapel, canteen, outdoor cafe, barbecue area, integrated audio-visual room, karaoke room, video game room, swimming pool, paddling swimming pool, climbing wall, archery Field, rope net, grass football field, all-weather 6-lane track, snow clogs field, basketball court, volleyball court, badminton court, tennis court, children's playground and billiard room.
There are a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. A small number of uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Wuxisha Youth New Village is the largest campsite with complete facilities and is suitable for young wheelchair friends.
- The main entrance of Wuxisha Youth New Village is at No. 2 On Chun Street, Ma On Shan. The gate entrance is flat and wide, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most places in the camp are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are stone steps at the entrance of some camps
- A small number of uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, and wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets in the camp, distributed throughout the camp