The Cheung Sha Wan Government Offices is located at 303 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong. It is the largest office building for Hong Kong government departments outside of Hong Kong Island.
The Government Offices has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages and lifts. The design takes full account of the needs of wheelchairs/disabled people. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
As the Cheung Sha Wan Government Offices does not have accessible toilets, it is recommended that wheelchair users pass the West Kowloon Center on the 3rd floor of the building and set up accessible toilets near Yoshinoya.
Address : 8th floor, Cheung Sha Wan Government Offices, 303 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon
Enquiries : 2150-7951
- The main entrance of the Cheung Sha Wan Government Offices is on Cheung Sha Wan Road. The entrance and exit of the gate are equipped with stone steps, and there are ramps and automatic doors next to them, which are very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most of the local government offices have wide access roads, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Cheung Sha Wan Government Offices does not have accessible toilets. If necessary, you can use the accessible toilets in West Kowloon Center