The Kowloon Hotel is located in the "Golden One Mile" shopping paradise in the center of Nathan Road, just a few steps away from the world-famous scenic spot of Victoria Harbour. There are many famous shops around the hotel, and it is also adjacent to the Cultural Center, Hong Kong Space Museum, Star Ferry Terminal, Luxurious Star Cruise Terminal and China Hong Kong Ferry Terminal.
The Kowloon Hotel has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts, and accessible toilets. The design takes full account of the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Kowloon Hotel is located in the "Golden One Mile" shopping paradise, with convenient transportation and many famous attractions nearby. Wheelchair users can ask friends to go together.
- The main entrance of the Kowloon Hotel is located on the middle road. The entrance is flat and wide, with hand-pushing doors. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility may require assistance from staff
- Most parts of the hotel are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple elevators on each floor of the hotel, located beside the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The hotel has multiple accessible toilets, distributed throughout the hotel