Tseung Kwan O Sports Centre is located at No. 9 Wan Lung Road, Tseung Kwan O New Town, Sai Kung District, next to the Tseung Kwan O Swimming Pool and Tseung Kwan O Public Library. The facility has a multi-purpose arena, which can be used as 8 badminton courts, 2 basketball courts, 2 volleyball courts or 1 handball court. In addition, there is a squash court, a table tennis room and a multi-purpose ball room. There is also a fitness room and 2 small multi-purpose activity rooms, which can be used for activities such as billiards or dancing.
The Tseung Kwan O Stadium has a number of barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, automatic doors, lifts, accessible parking spaces, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Tseung Kwan O Stadium is well-equipped and spacious, making it suitable for wheelchair users to exercise.
- The main entrance of the Tseung Kwan O Stadium is located at No. 9 Yunlong Road. The entrance is flat and wide with automatic doors, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most areas of the Tseung Kwan O Stadium are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There is a lift on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The gymnasium has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the gymnasium
- There is 1 accessible parking space in the stadium parking lot