Ping Tin Street Open Space is located in a small park in Lam Tin with a small number of recreational facilities, including a fitness area for the elderly, a pebble path, gate courts, benches and arbours.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, tactile guide paths, etc., designed to take into account the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily Up and down.
Pingtian Street Park is adjacent to Pingtian Village and is very suitable for the elderly and wheelchair users in the area
Opening hours: 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Address : Lam Tin Ping Tin Street
- The main entrance and exit of Pingtian Street Park is located on Pingtian Street. There are two metal gates at the entrance, which are normally open and can be fixed. The entrance is flat and wide, which is very suitable for people with wheelchairs/disability
- Most parts of the park are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are no accessible toilets in the park. If necessary, you can use the accessible toilets located near the bus terminal
Visually impaired facilities
- The park is equipped with a tactile guide path for the visually impaired