The Tuen Mun Government Offices is the main government building in the Tuen Mun New Town. It is located at No. 1 Tuen Hi Road, Tuen Mun, Hong Kong. It is an 8-storey building, adjacent to the Tuen Mun Magistracy; it is one of the buildings of the Tuen Mun Town Hall complex .
The Tuen Mun Government Offices has basic barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, parking spaces for the disabled and accessible toilets. The design takes into account the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The Tuen Mun Government Offices has a number of government departments. People with wheelchairs can go alone if they need it.
Address : Tuen Mun Government Offices 1 Tuen Hi Road, Tuen Mun, NT
- The main entrance of the Tuen Mun Government Offices is located on the platform of Tuen Hi Road No. 1, with ramps and automatic doors at the entrance, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- Most areas of the Tuen Mun Government Offices have wide access roads, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are multiple lifts on each floor
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- Tuen Mun Government Offices has a number of accessible toilets located on each floor
- Tuen Mun Government Offices Car Park has a dedicated parking space for the disabled