Tai Yau Plaza
Location: Tai Yau plaza | Accessibility category: Shopping malls | Accessibility information: Tai Yau Plaza has basic barrier-free facilities
Tai Yau Plaza is 5 storeys high, with many clothing retail shops, restaurants and restaurants.
Equipped with basic barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, lifts and accessible toilets, etc., designed to take into account the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Tai Yau Plaza is close to the MTR station and the transportation is very convenient. It is very suitable for wheelchair users to go alone, but there are two points to note:
1. Unblocked and accessible toilets are set behind the hand-push fire doors
2. Unblocked and accessible restrooms are often locked and the administrator should be notified
Address : 181 Johnston Road, Wan Chai, Wan Chai District, Hong Kong Island
Enquiries : 2833-6931
Website : Related attractions URL
- The main entrance and exit of Tai Yau Plaza is located on Fleming Road. The entrance and exit of the gate are equipped with stone steps, and there are ramps and push doors next to them. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility may require assistance from staff
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the mall