Four Hills Street Cooked Food Market
Venue: Sze Shan Street Cooker Food Market | Accessibility Category: Market | Accessible Information: Sze Shan Street Cooker Food Market
Si Shan Street Cooked Food Market is in the industrial buildings in Yau Tong. It is a place for workers to solve three meals. The Si Shan Street Cooked Food Market is a food stall full of authentic flavor. Therefore, there are many workers to help out on weekdays, but it is just an authentic. Food stalls. There are no barrier-free facilities at all, and wheelchair users are not recommended to go alone.
The Sishan Street Cooked Food Market is completely unsuitable for wheelchair users.
Address : 7 Sze Shan Street, Yau Tong
Enquiries : 2727-2440
- Sishan Street Cooked Food Market has multiple entrances and exits. The main entrance is located at No. 7 Sishan Street. The entrances and exits are equipped with multi-level stone steps. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility or assistance from companions are required
- Most parts of the cooked food market have narrow passageways, which are completely unsuitable for wheelchair users
- There are a large number of stairs in the up and down passages
- There are no ramps in all uneven places, and it is impossible to go up and down alone
- There are no accessible toilets in the cooked food market