Shek O Beach
Location: Shek O Beach | Accessibility category: Beach: | Accessibility information: Shek O Beach has a number of barrier-free facilities
Shek O is a beautiful place. Shek O Village is like a small European town, full of colorful buildings, like every family dressing up for the house, and competing with their neighbors for beauty. Shek O Beach has clear water and fine sand, and there is a Mediterranean restaurant next to the beach. Walk through the Shek O Lover Bridge to the Shek Olian Island sandbar, step on the billion-year-old rock, watch the waves beating against the rock, and enjoy the sunset. As soon as I stepped into Shek O, my pace naturally slowed down.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including ramps for entrances and exits, passages, unobstructed toilets, etc. The design of all places is wide and generally suitable for wheelchair users. A few of them are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, which makes wheelchairs/mobility inconvenient. People can easily go up and down. There is a public car park at Shek O Beach, and there are 3 parking spaces for the disabled.
Shek O is a beautiful place, and Shek O Village is like a European town, and wheelchair users can go alone.
Opening hours: open all day
Address : Shek O Road, Shek O
Enquiries : 2809-4557
Website : Related attractions URL
- Accessibility Report :
- People of fortitude Intermation Mutual-aid Association for the Disabled
- Related Introduction :
- The main entrance passage is all flat roads, which is very suitable for wheelchair users
- Most places are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped persons to enter and exit
- A small number of ramps
- The ramp is relatively flat
- There are multiple accessible toilets at Shek O Beach