PopCorn covers an area of 345,000 square feet and is located at the true central point of Tseung Kwan O. It is located above the MTR Tseung Kwan O Station. It is also connected to the bus and minibus terminals in various districts and is the main interchange center in the district. PopCorn gathers close to 150 high-quality stores, including the most comprehensive international cosmetics and skin care brands in the city, trendy apparel and sports merchants, a number of fashionable restaurants, famous jewelry and gold shops, and the highest quality theater in Hong Kong-STAR Cinema. The best shopping and leisure space will let you return with a full load!
PopCorn has a number of barrier-free facilities, including ramp entrances and exits, passages, accessible parking spaces, lifts, and accessible toilets. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
POPCORN has entrances and exits connected to the subway, which is very suitable for wheelchair access to shopping.
- PopCorn mtr malls has multiple entrances and exits, among which exit C of the MTR station is connected to PopCorn, which is very convenient for wheelchair users.
- Most of PopCorn's passages are well designed, which is very suitable for wheelchair users.
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby to connect to the parking lot
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- PopCorn has multiple accessible toilets distributed throughout the mall
- PopCorn parking lot has unobstructed accessible parking spaces located in C83 & C96 parking spaces