Osman Ramju Sadick Memorial Sports Centre is located at 176 Hing Fong Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, opposite to Kwai Fong Village. The facilities include a multi-purpose arena that can provide 2 basketball courts/volleyball courts or 8 badminton courts, with 231 fixed spectator seats and 1 Activity room, 1 dance room, 1 fitness room, 1 table tennis room and 1 set of broadcasting system, etc. The gymnasium provides diversified recreational facilities. Individuals and groups are welcome to rent them during opening hours.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, passages, nursery rooms and accessible toilets, etc. The design fully considers the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Osman Ramju Sadick Memorial Sports Centre is close to the MTR station, with complete sports facilities and barrier-free facilities, and wheelchair users can go alone.
Get off at Osman Ramju Sadick Memorial Sports Centre Indoor Stadium Station.
- Osman Ramju Sadick Memorial Sports Centre is located at 176, Hing Fong Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories with stone steps at the entrance, ramps and automatic doors next to it, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- Most areas of the gymnasium are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The gymnasium has an accessible toilet and changing room
- The gym has a nursery room