Fanling Recreation Ground
Location: Fanling Recreation Ground | Accessibility Category: Park | Accessibility Information: Fanling Recreation Ground
The Fanling Recreation Ground is located at San Wan Road, Fanling, adjacent to the Fanling Railway Station. It was opened on December 15, 1972.
The Fanling Recreation Ground has a number of barrier-free facilities, including ramps for entrances and exits, and accessible toilets. The local passages are designed to be wide and low, and most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat so that wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The accessible toilet is located next to the men's toilet
Regular maintenance day
Address : No. 55 San Wan Road, Fanling, N.T.
Enquiries : 2675-6925
Website : Related attractions URL
- Related Introduction :
- Family Go
- Fanling Recreation Ground has 2 main entrances, with ramps near the entrance, suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility
- Most areas of Fanling Recreation Ground are designed with wide passages, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped persons to enter and exit
- In addition to stairs up and down, there are also ramps
- The ramp is relatively flat, allowing wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility to get on and off easily
- Fanling Playground has an accessible toilet next to the men's toilet