Tai Hing Sports Centre is located at 38 Tsing Song Guan Road, Tuen Mun District, Hong Kong, adjacent to Tai Hing Village, Chak Fung Garden and Jockey Club Yan Oi Tong Swimming Pool. The facilities include two billiards rooms, dance studios, stands and a multi-purpose arena, which can be used as two basketball courts, two volleyball courts or eight badminton courts. There are meeting rooms, fitness rooms and multi-purpose activity rooms on the first floor. Auxiliary facilities, including fee and reservation offices, meeting rooms, rescue rooms, toilets, changing shower rooms and storage rooms. Managed by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department.
Tai Hing Sports Centre is equipped with multiple barrier-free facilities, including ramps for entrances and exits, accessible toilets and parking spaces for the disabled. In some places, the passages are designed to be wide, and most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat. , Wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
Tai Hing Sport Centre is located in Tuen Mun District, adjacent to Tai Hing Village. It is fully equipped and can be accessed by wheelchair users alone.
- The main entrance of Tai Hing Sport Centre is located on Tsing Chung Koon Road. The entrance is flat and wide, with hand-push doors. Wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility may require assistance from staff
- Most places are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchairs/handicapped persons to enter and exit
- The upper multi-purpose activity room has stairs
- The ramp is relatively flat
- There is an accessible toilet near the lobby
- One parking space for the disabled