Kowloon Bay TBG Mall is a small shopping mall. After the major refurbishment, the third phase of the shopping mall is planned to be "Niu Xia New Town". With the design concept of Ngau Tau Kok Village, it introduces many small shops and brings together many restaurants to form a themed food court — " Depot Food Stall". The layout is similar to the cultural relics exhibition area of Upper Village of Niutoujiao and the Cultural Corridor of Lower Village of Niutoujiao. Among them, "8 Block Snacks" was a tenant of Ngau Tau Kok Village.
There are multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrances and exits, automatic doors, passages, accessible toilets and lifts, etc., designed to take into account the needs of wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility. Most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are more Flat, wheelchair users can easily get on and off.
The TBG Mall is far away from the MTR station, and it is more convenient for people with wheelchairs to travel by bus.
Address : 3 Ngau Tau Kok Road, Jordan Valley
Enquiries : 3621-0744
- TBG Mall has multiple entrances and exits. One of the main entrances is located at No. 3 Ngau Tau Kok Road. The entrance is flat and wide with ramps and automatic doors, which is very suitable for wheelchairs/persons with reduced mobility.
- Most areas of the shopping mall are designed with wide passageways, which are generally suitable for wheelchair users to enter and exit
- There are multiple lifts on and off, located next to the lobby
- Most uneven places are equipped with ramps, the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- The mall has an accessible toilet located on the G/F ground floor