Kowloon Tsai Sports Ground is a track and field stadium in Hong Kong. It is located at 13 Yanwen Lishi Road, Kowloon Tsai Park, which was opened in June 1964. It covers an area of approximately 2.13 hectares and is managed by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department.
The Kowloon Tsai Sports Ground is equipped with multiple barrier-free facilities, including entrance and exit ramps, special vehicles for the disabled and accessible toilets. The local passages are designed to be wide, and most of the uneven places are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively more. It is flat and can be easily accessed by wheelchair users.
The Kowloon Tsai Sports Ground has a long history and is equipped with complete sports facilities, so wheelchair users can go alone.
- Kowloon Tsai Sports Ground is located in the Kowloon Tsai Park. The main entrance of the park needs to go up stairs. The disabled are advised to go forward and enter from the entrance to the parking lot.
- Most of the passages in the park are broadly designed and are generally suitable for wheelchair users
- There are only a few uneven places in the park, most of which are equipped with ramps, and the ramps are relatively flat, so wheelchair users can easily get on and off
- There are multiple accessible toilets located in various places in the park and sports grounds
- There are parking spaces for the disabled in the Kowloon Tsai Swimming Pool Car Park